Skip to content
- Spiritual Guidance – God is our consummate leader and we are founded on the values of truth and prayers.
- Inclusiveness –We embrace diversity by working with others to support our community regardless of tribe, race, gender, age, or belief. We, however, support no political activities.
- Integrity – We are committed to honesty, trust,transparency, accountability, and highest levels of ethics in all our endeavors and interactions. We strive for growth founded on mutual trust and respect with our stakeholders and partners.
- Empathy:We believe in making connections through thoughts, feelings, and actions within our community.
- Volunteerism:Volunteerism is the heart and soul of our organization. We appreciate the myriad contributions of our volunteers, and recognize the power of thank you and of giving back.